Monday, August 8, 2011

Sweet Friends

Last night my sweet friend, Erin, organized a fun dinner for me and Abbey.  It was such a treat to get some of my best girlfriends together and have a relaxing dinner at Black Walnut.  Abbey was spoiled by all the gifts and is already so loved.  Thank you to everyone who could make it and help celebrate our little blessing. 

Thanks Erin!
The Strutz girls


Kara, Jill & Laura
Aunt Karen, Susie & my Momma

Fun laughs with Jenny
I'm so thankful for all my sweet girlfriends and family
Speaking of Abbey, I am almost 34 weeks pregnant!  She is still very active and getting to be a pretty big girl.  I am still in disbelief that we are well into August now.  Kate will be 21 months old soon and a big sister in no time!  I hope Erik is ready to handle a household of ALL girls :) Let the fun begin!

What would a post be without a picture of this little darling?  Here she is doing her "sad" face!  She was anything but sad last night while Mommy was at her dinner.  Kate, Erik and Pa had a special date to Double Dave's for some yummy pizza.  There was no sad face last night, just a face full of cheese pizza :)

Kristen

2 comments:

  1. So glad we could shower Abbey with love! Can't wait to meet that precious girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....looks like a fun night. I sure do miss hanging out with you all. I'm so excited the Abbey will be here soon!!!

    ReplyDelete