Updates on Kate, Abbey, Kristen & Erik
She looks so much older here than when I saw the two of you at the library. Hope you're feeling well and trying to stay cool.
Love the new hair-do!! I can't believe Kate is going to be big sister soon :) I hope we get to see you when we visit in September!
What a cutie! I love the hair!! I hope you are feeling well! We need to catch up soon!
She looks so much older here than when I saw the two of you at the library. Hope you're feeling well and trying to stay cool.
ReplyDeleteLove the new hair-do!! I can't believe Kate is going to be big sister soon :) I hope we get to see you when we visit in September!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! I love the hair!! I hope you are feeling well! We need to catch up soon!
ReplyDelete