Saturday, August 20, 2011

Nap time or not!

So, as I am typing this I am trying to contain my laughter.  Kate is supposed to be napping.  All I here from her is, "Uno, cinco, ocho--- good counting Kate!" Then followed by an, "3, 6, 9, 10" and a very loud rendition of, " A B C D F G!"

Oh the joys of a 21 month old!  This silly girl has stolen my heart.

I will end this with what Kate just hollered, "Mommy Daddy come BACK!"

To get her or not???

-One tired momma

2 comments:

  1. So sorry we're not there to help! Don even said today that he had been looking forward to it (as you know, he wouldn't say it if he didn't mean it). Hope you guys are getting at least a little rest. Don is feeling better, but he still has the clog up and sneezing. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! Cash does that often!

    P.S. I never get him. That is mommy time!!!:)

    ReplyDelete