Tuesday, August 23, 2011

River weekend

We took our little family of 3 to the river for a relaxing weekend.  Kate really enjoyed the change of scenery and Erik enjoyed relaxing!  ( I didn't bring the LIST--you know the list to do before Abbey gets here!) We played in the Guadalupe, took tons of pictures of Kate, ate out or got take out, and lounged in a comfy king bed.  What a treat!  I am thinking a king bed is a must!  Maybe one day!





Kate wanted all the animals to get a turn.
We have some major changes coming in the next couple of weeks.  Not only is Kate going to be a big sister, but she is starting a MDO or pre-school 2 days a week.  She starts next Wednesday at a church very close to our house.  I am nervous as to how she will do.  Lately when I talk about school she always asks, "Mommy come too?" That seems to be her favorite question these days!  Honestly, I think she will do great.  I am excited about her being around other kids and becoming more independent.  We shall see....


Practicing giving her new baby doll a bottle.  Thanks Tammy for the new baby.

Thanks for checking in,
Kristen

1 comment:

  1. She looks just like you in that slide picture! Precious!!

    ReplyDelete