You are not going to believe this! We found out we are having ANOTHER GIRL!!
On Monday we had an extensive ultra sound and did blood work with a Jack and Jill test. I immediately gave Erik the phone number we were supposed to call. He tucked it away safely in his wallet. The nurse there said give it 7-10 business days. I have been asking Erik to call EVERYDAY. He has reluctantly agreed. We were keeping our fingers crossed that we would know something by Friday. If you are not familiar with a Jack and Jill test, they basically look for a Y chromosome in your blood (I think Y---biology/anatomy was not my strong point) if it is present then it is a boy. (Please correct me if I'm wrong!) Well, he called today on his way home from work and we got our answer. Meanwhile, we (Kate, me and my dad) were going to meet Erik for dinner. He did not even tell me UNTIL---we got to the restaurant and he had pink tulips and a pink balloon that said it's a girl! Talk about shock---the best kind of surprise :)
We are overjoyed at the thought of having another girl. I loved growing up with my sister. In fact, I still love having a sister to this day. There is something so special about a sisterly bond. We know Kate is going to be a loving big sister and we are excited for more hair bows and of course more PINK.
What an amazing surprise!
Kristen
Tucker
11 years ago
Can't wait to meet her! Her and Grace are going to be BFF. Kate is going to be a wonderful big sis. So happy for y'all!!!! Come visit soon Grace wants her Aunt Krissy to hold her.
ReplyDeleteOh yay!!! I'm so sorry I haven't called you back!!! I'm so excited for you guys.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!!
ReplyDeleteCoach and I are very excited (especially coach - he loves teaching girls to play baseball!) to be having another sweet little girl. We love you all so much and this will add just another dimension. It it all so amazing and she is just as much a gift as Kate is to all of us!
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited for another niece! And I can totally relate about the sisterly bonds!! Kate is going to be a great big sister to that baby girl:)
ReplyDeleteI am still so excited! I've been thinking about y'all since I got the call yesterday! :) I know Addison is excited to have another little friend. Parker sure seemed excited last night too for his new little girlfriend... he was up all night with excitement! :)Can't wait to meet another precious Schindewolf baby!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Kristen and Erik!! I'm so excited for you guys :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for all your nice comments. We are lucky to have such sweet friends and family!
ReplyDeletexoxo Kristen
SO excited for you all! You will LOVE having two girls so close! My girls are already the best of friends!! I have never done one of those early gender tests. Now, I think I am regretting it! Ha!
ReplyDelete