

Is it already March? I have been a terrible blogger. BUT---I vow to do better. I recently (FINALLY--according to my sis) ordered our 2009 and 2010 blog BOOK. That's right, they print off the entire blog. We got our 09 one in yesterday, and I have a new motivation to keep up with this blog. I love the fact that Kate will be able to read about our little life through her mommy's eyes one day.
So, Spring time is here! Yipee :) We have been playing outside and have loved every second of it. Kate has a new favorite---CHALK! She loves it. She will say "chalk, chalk!" and outside we go. Our driveway is by far the most colorful on the cul-de-sac and I LOVE it. We even introduced cousin Noah to chalk. These two decorated Mimi and Pa's driveway and more-hee hee.
So, we gave Noah chalk and he gave Kate the sickness. Not a fair trade off! Poor snotty Kate had bronchitis (sp?). We went to the Dr. today, and let me tell you my daughter gave him the ultimate stare down.
So, I am trying to cut and paste the pics where I want them---BUT blogger is acting up or it has been so long since I blogged I have forgotten how! I have many more pics I want to add to this post, but I hear Kate waking up. I accidentally published, so bear with me. I will complete the post later tonight!
Now, it's time to give Kate lunch and go decorate the driveway!

No comments:
Post a Comment