Kate is now 16 months old. She is into all sorts of stuff. The other day I saw her sitting at her little table with her tea set pretending to have a cup of tea (Thanks Aunt Karen). She was making the little sipping noise and everything. Then she decided that her frog needed some tea as well. Oh the JOY of having a little girl!! Here are a few more things our big toddler is up to.
-she also knows ORANGE "Orno" and PURPLE.
- Finger painted for the 1st time
- Can follow most directions
-loves to help momma throw the dryer sheets in the trash
-knows oval (thanks Mimi) and star
-is wearing size 2T and size 6 almost 7 in shoes.
-enjoys getting her little broom and sweeps while saying sweep momma!
-in the car, she requests "B" which translates into BINGO. We have one of those toddler cd's and she bobs her head and loves BINGO, and wheels on the bus.
(so funny to hear your husband singing away to these silly songs!!)
There are so many more things our sweet girl has been doing! I know these lists are slightly boring to you the reader, BUT I do not want to forget all the little things. Thanks for checking in on Kate.
Happy Tuesday!
Kristen
The last picture is HILARIOUS!!! Love that little Kater!
ReplyDeleteLoving the boots! haha
ReplyDeleteLove the boots in the last picture, but isn't the diaper a little high? I thought it was supposed to be down to the knees!!! I love that sweet girl!
ReplyDelete