Sunday, March 20, 2011

Houston Rodeo 2011





Erik and I took Kate to the Rodeo on Saturday afternoon. It was exhausting, but worth it. Kate has been loving farm animals lately. She was very excited to see all the horses, cows, pigs, chickens and bunny rabbits. She knows all the noises they make and was in heaven. She was even sporting some new pink cowboy boots. We tried to take them off for the 45 minute drive there and we almost had a major MELTDOWN, so the boots stayed on and we had a nice car ride to Reliant. (I think the Gold fish helped too!) Kate is really able to communicate what she wants and doesn't these days.

Erik got some free tickets from work. They were in a suite and Kate was on her best behavior. My favorite part was seeing my big girl sitting in her own seat clapping her hands when one of the cowboys did a good job. It was the funniest thing and something I will always remember.

Thanks for checking in,
Kristen
















1 comment:

  1. Yee Haw, Kater. You look absolutely beautiful!!!
    I'm going to get some matching boots!

    ReplyDelete