Updates on Kate, Abbey, Kristen & Erik
Yay. I'm soooo excited for you guys. I can't wait.
Love that picture of Kater. Can't wait to find out if its a boy or girl!! Love yall!
:) SOOOOOO excited!!! Glad it's public knowledge now, and I love how you chose to blog the news. I don't think they made 3 month "big sister" shirts when we found out I was pregnant for Addison! Ha! Love the growing Schindewolf family!
Oh how exciting!! Congrats to you and Erik :) Kate is going to be a great big sister! I will add you and your precious baby to my prayers!
YAY!!!!!! What's the date? We are going to have babies together!!!!! So fun!!!!!!!!
Congrats!!! So excited for you - I hope pregnancy #2 is treating you well :)
Wow! So happy to hear it!!
Yay. I'm soooo excited for you guys. I can't wait.
ReplyDeleteLove that picture of Kater. Can't wait to find out if its a boy or girl!! Love yall!
ReplyDelete:) SOOOOOO excited!!! Glad it's public knowledge now, and I love how you chose to blog the news. I don't think they made 3 month "big sister" shirts when we found out I was pregnant for Addison! Ha! Love the growing Schindewolf family!
ReplyDeleteOh how exciting!! Congrats to you and Erik :) Kate is going to be a great big sister! I will add you and your precious baby to my prayers!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!!!! What's the date? We are going to have babies together!!!!! So fun!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! So excited for you - I hope pregnancy #2 is treating you well :)
ReplyDeleteWow! So happy to hear it!!
ReplyDelete