Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bandera, TX

Yay! For a weekend away! Yay ! For great friends ! Yay! For a Mimi and Pa who were so sweet to watch Kate for 3 nights! Yay! Yay! Yay!

So, this past Thursday we braved the "Arctic Blast" and headed to The Whelan Ranch in Bandera, TX. While on the way, we dropped Kater Bug at my parents River house for some quality time with her Mimi and Pa. That's right, we were baby less for 3 whole nights. We had so much fun relaxing, sleeping in, going out to breakfast (one of my fav things to do) and spending lots of times with our sweet friends. Thank you Whelan's for an AMAZING time. Erik and I feel re-charged from all that good Hill Country air!

The crew--all 15 of us!

This is what Bandera, TX will do to you!
Thanks for the picture of these hotties Erin!

Sweet Erin

All the girls preparing for our hike---more like a mountain climb!

I never said we were roughing it!
What a beautiful lodge!!

Steaks cooked Cowboy Style

My baby sporting a mean stache
(You might want to double click this one to get the full effect!)

Oh and did I mention an explosion!

What would a weekend at the ranch be without---GUNS, CAMO, BOOTS and an explosion for the record books. Don't worry we were all standing the required 100 yards away---the poor cooler did not make it though :) Silly boys!

I will update in a few days about all of Kate's adventures on her fun weekend away from her parents! I don't know who had a better time :)

Kristen

1 comment: