We celebrated sweet Judd's 1st birthday. Isn't he a cutie?

Kate playing with Maya.
Kate with SuSu--(I like it!)

We have also got to hang out with Grammy and Coach a lot lately! Kate just loves them both so much. (and she LOVES Rocky---their well-behaved not slobbery boxer!) I have mentioned she says Coach, for Don. Well, Grammy might have a NEW name. ---Big news!! The other day, Kate called her SuSu. Her name is Susan and we think it is soooo cute. We will have to wait and see.
Speaking of the Schindewolfs, Kate loves going to their house. They have some land and she loves to explore. She likes to swing, look for nuts, and visit the deer and bunny rabbits in the yard.
We had a fun-filled Feb! Erik and I had a special Valentine's treat! On the 14th we got to have our 1st ultra sound and hear the babies heart beat. It was so very special. Baby #2 is due Sept. 22nd. I am almost 12 weeks, and I already have a baby bump! I have been feeling ok, not great. We are so excited to add to our family :)
Have I mentioned we are loving this March weather! We also love March because it is this handsome little dudes 1st birthday TODAY!
Happy 1st birthday to our little nephew TRIPP! We look forward to lots of celebrating this weekend. We love you sweet boy.
Thanks for checking in,
Kristen
We had a fun-filled Feb! Erik and I had a special Valentine's treat! On the 14th we got to have our 1st ultra sound and hear the babies heart beat. It was so very special. Baby #2 is due Sept. 22nd. I am almost 12 weeks, and I already have a baby bump! I have been feeling ok, not great. We are so excited to add to our family :)Have I mentioned we are loving this March weather! We also love March because it is this handsome little dudes 1st birthday TODAY!
Happy 1st birthday to our little nephew TRIPP! We look forward to lots of celebrating this weekend. We love you sweet boy.Thanks for checking in,
Kristen
Can't believe that we are having our babies only a couple a weeks apart! It'll be fun going through this pregnancy and new baby days with you via the blog world! Maybe we could do a double date sometime with the guys. That would be fun! Hope you are feeling okay. :)
ReplyDelete