Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lots of pics

You know by now that I go everywhere with my camera. Well, this weekend was no exception. We had lots of quality time with Erik's family. Enjoy the pictures.

We stopped by Grammy & Coach's house on Saturday. They just put up a new swing for their grand babies. It is under the perfect Oak tree.

Carl & Traci invited us over for a yummy dinner on Sunday. Aunt Traci was totally entertaining Kate. It was hilarious. Tripp is catching up to Kate in the lbs!! He is so adorable and really filling out. It was neat seeing the cousins together. Not so neat when Kate tried to hit Tripp in the face on 2 separate occasions. Oh that girl!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kate has learned a new game. Can you guess what it is?

Where's Kate???

There she is!!

Peek-a-boo I see you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

We had an out of the ordinary Monday. It started out fantastic. We went to the library with Grammy. She got to see Kate in action at story time. I think Grammy liked it as much as Kate!! Then I had to go to Katy to help out my sis (it's a long story!!) but I could not bring Kate. We had no available babysitters. So where do I take the baby girl??

To Daddy Daycare---or should I say his office! Erik was so agreeable and such a big help. I dropped her off and he took her in to give her a bottle. Then she helped him finish up some work. Do you think she could have tidied up Daddy's desk?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mimi stopped by this morning. She brought me some breakfast and fed Kate her bottle. We love living so close!!

Have a great week! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT KAREN :)

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment