
We have been having a very busy and fun week. We braved the Tomball library story time on Monday. I have been wanting to take Kate ever since we went with Courtney a couple months ago. This time we headed there solo ready to make some new friends. It was a huge success minus me messing up the introduction song (having to re-sing it!) and the little spit up incident at the end, we had a fun time. Kate was making this new excited sound and really trying to sit up. We are going to try and make this a habit. Hopefully, Grammy will be joining us next week!

Noah and Courtney came to Spring for the beginning of the week. Here is a picture of their proud Grandpa. These two just love this man to pieces!!

While Court and Noah were in town, we had a play date with Adria and her handsome little boy Gavin. He is about to be 2! It was fun to see the 3 babies interact together. Kate is going to have to be one tough cookie to hang out with these boys!!

We also went to the park with my friend Jenny. This is her sweet little boy Evan. He is about to have a little sister. I think he is going to be a good big brother. He was very nice to Kate!

All the small group babies. We have Kate, Gavin, Carter, Hadley, Kimberly and the newest addition Addison. Thank you Lord for these sweet babies!

Kate and her good bud Carter. Thanks for the picture Laura!

I feared this day was coming! Looks like little Miss is not tolerating her bows. What's a momma to do?

My sweet friend, Diana, is retiring from Northampton Elementary. They had a party for her at the school and it was so nice. I can't even put into words all that she has done for me these past 3 years. She is a fantastic friend and teacher. Thanks Mimi for watching Kate. She loved playing peek-a-boo with you.

This was taken a few weekends back, but I had to put it on the blog. It looks like big bows are the new trend :) Grammy just adores her little Kater and we adore our Grammy.
I told you it was a busy week! We like to be busy. Kate is rolling over a lot these days. She is not too graceful. She just kinda flops over. We are still working on the sitting up. She can do it for like .5 seconds then topples over.
Thanks for reading,
Kristen
Love it all! Please don't let me forget about story time... I'd love to go!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of Susan and Kate wearing their bows...so cute!!
ReplyDelete