Every weekend with Kate is special. This one just happened to be extra special.

We participated in our churches baby dedication ceremony. It was a very special Saturday night! Thank you to Aunt Courtney, Mimi, Grandpa, Grammy, Coach, Tammy, Adria and Lucy for coming to share in this important night for Kate. Our good friends Scott and Laura also dedicated their sweet baby Carter. We got to stand right next to them on the stage. Kate and Carter were both on their best behavior. We are some very proud parents.

"I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he will be given over to the LORD." 1 Samuel 1 27-28

Here we are back in August in front of the same fountain with little Kate inside my growing belly. We cannot even begin to explain what this little miracle has done to our lives. God is good!




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next highlight of the weekend was my 1st Mother's day. Erik & I have been blessed with 2 amazing moms. We are so happy we got to spend part of the day with each of them. My husband was so sweet to me today. He even took Kate-Kate to the mall with him yesterday---all ALONE!! Thank you Erik for spoiling me today and everyday.


Yummy biscuits made by my darling hubby!
We started the day at our house. Lunched with Grammy & Coach and visited with Carl, Traci & Tripp. Then ended the day in Katy. It was very busy and so fun!!

Swimming in Katy. This was Noah's 1st time in the pool. He was in heaven!! Kate was loving all the commotion Noah was causing in the pool. I look forward to the day when Kate can sit up on her own :)

Our sweet husbands working so hard on a wonderful meal of fried fish. (Erik caught these on Friday!) Hats off to Iron Chef Coston & Iron Chef Schindewolf.

Always getting attention from Grandpa

Happy Mother's Day!!

Poor little Kate is all worn out from all the festivities

Thank you Kate for all my presents!
God gave me the best present when he gave me you!!
This was a weekend I will never forget.
Kristen
Amazing how much love can be generated by this sweet little darling!!!
ReplyDeleteHi. So fun running into y'all on Saturday night. Kate is beyond precious!!!
ReplyDeleteHey, here are some of the websites that I get the girls smocked dresses from. Of course, there are a TON more on the internet.
http://www.orientexpressed.com/
http://www.bestdressedchild.com/
http://www.carouselwear.com/
Hope this helps. Oh, and they are all machine washable and will last a very long time! :)