I love being Kate's mommy! It is so exciting to see her little personality developing and her reaching certain milestones. She is turning into one inquisitive little girl. She is slowly getting into somewhat of a schedule. She goes to bed around 8:30 and is up at 6:30. We are so fortunate she sleeps through the night. Usually, she is back down for a short nap in her crib around 8:30. This morning I just couldn't stand it! She was being so sweet and cuddley. She finished her morning bottle and laid her head on my shoulder. I just held and rocked her. The milestones are great, but it is mornings like this where I don't know how I can love anything more, she has officially stolen my heart. Here are a few pictures from the past month.
We have been spending more time with Uncle Carl, Aunt Traci and cousin Tripp these days. Kate likes looking at Tripp. We are fortunate they live so close.
Grammy got this picture on her camera. It is one of my all time favorites.Thanks for checking in on our sweet Kate. Time sure does go by fast. We can't believe she is already 6 months old!
Kristen

LOVE her!!!
ReplyDeleteI love her! That picture in the exersaucer makes her look like a little stinker! haha! I can't wait to come visit!! I hope you had a fabulous Mother's Day!
ReplyDelete