Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Glorious Weekend

We headed to Fredericksburg, TX this past weekend. It was so relaxing, so fun and so wonderful. Can you tell I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it?! I have to admit I was a little sad to leave our Kater Bug, but I knew she was in very good hands!!

We met Courtney, Kevin, Leslie and Jason in Fredericksburg. Leslie was brave enough to live with us in college. She is absolutely hilarious, always up for a good time and has the best singing voice. And a great get-a-way organizer!! Thanks Les and Jason.

The "Haunted House" we stayed in that was built in 1880. It was so cute (except for all the black and white pictures of all the ghosts that still call it home :)

The Wild Seed farm we stopped at on the way. It is just outside of Fredericksburg.
Totally the perfect time of year to visit.

Eating lunch at the brewery on Saturday.
Did lots of shopping after a delicious lunch.

What a beautiful day to sample some wine!

Doesn't this look like a posed up Homecoming picture!!
I love this guy!

Becker Winery

My sweet Sissy

On the way home we took a slight detour and stopped at Perdanales State Park
and checked out the falls. It was really neat to see!

Thanks again Mom and Dad for braving the 2 little ones. We really had the best weekend.

Thanks for reading,

Kristen

1 comment:

  1. We are in the middle of trying to plan a getaway to Fredericksburg soon. I will have to pick your brain on where to stay and what to do! Glad y'all had fun!!

    ReplyDelete