Thursday, April 8, 2010

I see a TOOTH!

This almost 5 month old little girl is teething! Shocking, I know!! I thought she is much too little to be teething. According, to my very knowledgeable sister, babies can start teething at 4 months. Thanks Dr. Courtney!! Bring on this new adventure. On a side note, I texted Erik today to tell him the oh-so exciting news, and his response was, "Lord help us!"

Let's hope we get a little more sleep tonight.

Thanks for reading,
Kristen

3 comments:

  1. Love the new pics of Kate! She is growing so fast. Love the one of me and her in the hot tub. Smiling beautiful baby girl no tattoos or beers and I look like I have a full head of hair. This is great for my public image.
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cute little swimsuit...such a cutie! Good luck with the teething; I've heard it can be difficult. We're still waiting for Kayla's 1st tooth to come in so I can't speak from experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They say that a baby can teeth for months...yikes! I think Matthew has been teething for awhile now, but it has gotten worse recently. They are totally different babies when they are teething. FYI...giving Motrin before they go to bed helps when they are teething. Good luck little Kate! Matthew feels your pain :(

    ReplyDelete