We had a nice and relaxing weekend.

One of the rare times Kate is still on the changing table. Lately, she has become quite a "Buckin' Bronco" as we call it. You can't take your eyes off her for a second on the changing table!


We got a little park time in on Friday night.
I love to see the joy on Kate's face when she is swinging.

I never put this baby in shoes. She is so amused with her toes I wouldn't dare cover them up. Well, just for kicks I put these adorable Mud Pie sandals on her. Usually, they are in her room for decoration. They were so cute, but see the bright green elastic it was SO tight.
The poor baby almost had to get her shoes cut off.

Playing dress up at Grammy's house on Saturday.
They were so sweet to keep Kate while we had a lunch date.
Grammy you forgot the bow!!

Sunday afternoon the 3 of us headed to Dara's house for a crawfish boil. Her husband, Travis, was celebrating his birthday. We had a great time hanging out and catching up with Dara!

Kate got a new toy this weekend.
She loves not being on her
back or tummy but standing up.
Daddy did a great job putting it together.

Kate's favorite baby food is still BIB flavor! She is always attacking her bibs.
Thanks for reading,
Kristen
Looks like you guys had a great weekend! Kate really is sooo precious! Let's have a play date soon!
ReplyDelete