How are you? How are you? How are you? Hello Kate and how are you? It's nice to see you today!" "Hello Noah and how are you? How are you? How are you? Hello Noah and how are you? It's nice to see you today!" --- You get the idea! This little chant has been stuck in my head since our library time yesterday in Katy. Courtney and I took the little rugrats to story time and they LOVED it. Even Kate was getting all into it! To start things off, the librarian goes around the circle (puppet in hand) and leads the group in the above chant. It was so funny to see all 20 or so kids reactions when everyone said their name. Yes, I said 20! Let's just say the song lasted for quite a while!!
A few of the moms were commenting on how smiley Noah was and what a big bow Kate had on! I think we showed the Katy folk how to wear a bow :) I had a few questions of, "How old is she?" "I said she just turned 5 months old." response---, "Oh she is sooooo big!" Is she really that big? I have never thought of Kate as being bigger than most. Then there was little 5 month old Violet sitting across for us. Kate could have eaten her for lunch!! Thanks for showing us the library time Aunt Courtney.We also played, watched a little Barney, went to Target and for a little walk.
Playing with all of Noah's toys! (You'll sit up one day soon Kate-Kate)
My toes are the best toy!!
I love my sundress cousin Erin!
I love my sundress cousin Erin!
Kate just loves her Aunt Courtney. She was smiling at her all day and cooing. Kate especially, liked when the tickle monster was getting her. I wish we lived closer, but I have a feeling we will be headed to Katy a lot more in the upcoming weeks.
The day ended with a very "busy" Noah and a diapie party in the bed! Only babies wearing Huggies were invited. Kate really didn't know what to think, but it was oh so funny!
The day ended with a very "busy" Noah and a diapie party in the bed! Only babies wearing Huggies were invited. Kate really didn't know what to think, but it was oh so funny!


Love it!
ReplyDelete