Kate decided to be more smiley than usual on this special day. It truly melted our hearts and we had to share with all of you. She does not smile all that much, but when she does it lights up her entire face.
On another note, we took Kate to the Dr. on Friday for her tummy. As I mentioned in a previous post, she is a little colicky and has a very sensitive stomach. It turns out the doctor thinks our little baby may have acid reflux. We got a prescription filled right away. Hopefully, this will ease her discomfort after she eats. We will be keeping our fingers crossed. She also weighs 13 pounds and 7 ounces and is 24 3/4 inches long. The nurse called her "Nice and Hefty!" I don't think that is an adjective I would use to describe an adorable 3 month old--but whatever :)
I have mentioned before that my darling husband takes the weekend night shift for me. Well it turns out, Kate slept through the night on Friday AND Saturday. I told you she is a Daddy's girl. That makes 5 times through the night---but who is counting??!!
Thanks for reading,
Kristen



I love the pics of Kater! How can she keep getting cuter and cuter? Hope to see y'all soon!
ReplyDeleteWhat cute pictures of Kate! She has grown so much since I last saw her! Hope the prescription helps with acid reflux...Carter had reflux for a bit and its not fun! Hope to see you soon!
ReplyDeleteShe is precious!!!
ReplyDelete