On Friday I packed up Kate-Kate, the diaper bag, the umbrella, and a prayer and headed to Erik's office. This was our 1st big trip together. This was Kate's 1st trip to the big city :) Luckily our little darling slept almost the entire 45 minutes there. Erik greeted us out in the parking lot and Kate was all smiles. The smiles continued as Erik showed her off to a lot of his co-workers. It was so precious. The fun didn't stop there. After about 20 minutes of smiles, we headed out to lunch. Another 1st for Kate! This was her 1st time in a restaurant. She loved looking around and she is really in to watching us eat. I think baby food is in her near future!! The ride home didn't go as smoothly. As soon as we dropped off Erik, she was screaming!! Not the I'm so tired whimper, not the louder I am getting to be very hungry scream, but the GET ME OUT OF THIS DANG CAR SEAT scream! This went on for about 15 minutes. Then it was George Strait to the rescue. One of our dear friends, Laura, gave Kate a George Strait Lullaby CD and it is a saving grace. I turned that cd up so loud and within 5 minutes she was snoozing. As I was listening to the CD I was thinking to myself, at least our precious poopsie is good in public :)
Tucker
11 years ago

Addison has the CD and those jeans already!! :) Glad you reccommend them!
ReplyDelete