Sunday, February 21, 2010

Long Weekend

Who says little girls can't wear blue?

Nothing seems to be working for the poor colicky baby girl. Maybe we should look at it as she is VERY strong-willed. She has been slightly unhappy and fussy this weekend. We are trying everything!! It might be time to change the formula again. We keep reminding ourselves that this is a phase---we hope! We have concluded that at times, being a parent is very stressful and exhausting--but we wouldn't change a thing! We love this little girl to pieces!!

Family shot

Lunch date with Grandpa at Chick-a-fila

I did capture a few moments of happiness. I always try and keep my camera near by because we never know when we are going to get a precious smile or a break from the crying.

Look how big I am getting!

On Saturday, we braved the Kater, and met The Coston's at BJ's Pizza at Willowbrook. It was such a good time. Noah is so adorable and smiley. He was so excited to see Kate. He was squealing and waving his arms. It is hard to get a posed picture with a 8 month old and a 3 month old.

The Coston Crew (love the vintage T Noah)

I love you Kater Bug!

Spending some time (and spitting up) on Aunt Courtney

The happiest baby ever----Noah

Saturday night we had our good friends Rich and Kara over for dinner. They will be moving into the neighborhood at the beginning of the summer and we are so excited. Rich even helped Erik give Kate a bath. She was splashing and kicking up a storm--it was hilarious. Kate still loves her bath time.
Kate has also started to grab things and touch her rattles. This is a new development and we love watching her get super excited. We are such proud parents :) I could not get a picture without it looking staged. But I promise she is doing it!!

Kate spending some time with Daddy

Kate spitting up on Daddy--look closely it is dribbling down his face--sick!!

Our weekend ended with a visit from Erik's parents, Grammy and Coach. They were so nice to come over and fix us dinner.

Uncle Todd and Aunt Kaye sent her this baseball cap.
Go Tigers!
She might be a tomboy after all.

"Enough pictures Momma!"

We hope you had a good weekend. Here's to us having a week full of smiles!!!

Thanks for reading,

Kristen

1 comment:

  1. I love the pic of her and Noah; Noah looks sp excited! Had fun seeing y'all; I hope you and Kate have a great week! XOXO

    ReplyDelete