Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Friends

Tonight Kate got to see her good pal Carter and we got to see our friend Andy. Kate was really checking out Carter tonight! It was their first time to really act interested in each other.


Andy is one of our oldest and dearest friends. I have known him since I was 2 and Erik has been friends with him for almost as long. We have played T-ball together, watched Rescue Rangers and dined at Lubys more times than we can count! He has not had a chance to see Kate since Christmas, but he got to tonight. It was really sweet seeing Kate with her "Uncle A."

Here are some priceless pictures of us with Andy. Enjoy the trip down memory lane!

T-ball fun

At Show Biz Pizza

I think this was 6th grade--Go Mustangs!

College Fun--Rich & Andy

My 21st birthday

Pumping up Erik before he walked down the aisle

We hope Kate is blessed with life long friends just as we have been with Andy!

Thanks for reading. We hope you are staying warm tonight!

Kristen

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize that Andy had not yet seen Kate - that's a wonderful picture of them together! Love all the "old" pics of you guys younger, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I hope Carter has life long friends like that as well! We need to get Carter and Kate together soon!!

    ReplyDelete