Saturday, June 29, 2013

Fun with Friends

What a week! The girls and I have been busy little bees. We are trying to make the most out of our summer days. On Friday we met a few (by a few I mean 10 friends) at Shipley's Donuts. It was such a treat. Abbey & Kate were in heaven with their pink sprinkled donuts and all their best buds.

All the kids were in LOVE with baby Paige. They were all wanting to tickle her toes and give her lots of attention. Paige didn't seem to mind at all!!
My dad took the girls and this momma to Marble Slab on Wednesday night. Both girls got black cherry ice cream just like their Pa. Or Grandpa as Kate says.


Here are a few more pics from our week!




oh these curls!
We picked some blackberries on Monday.  There is a neat little farmers market/ veggie stand near our house.  Kate loved it and Abbey squished them in her chubby little hands!  

As I am typing this, I am realizing this was a VERY sugary week :) We also went to get snow cones with our fun neighbors Amber, Charlie and Anna. All 4 girls got rainbow flavored and loved the treat! It was been HOUSTON HOT here this week. We got to play in a "new" splash pad with Charlie and Anna too!

No comments:

Post a Comment