A couple weekends ago I (not we) got to go on a little vacation! My sweet dad bought my mom, Sis and I tickets to see George Strait!!! It was in San Antonio, so I picked up Courtney and we headed to the river house. We had such a fun time! We needed a little rest, relaxation, time with my parents and some good ole TX wine!! My parents even got us some cowboy boots.
We have always loved George Strait at our house. Erik and I danced to the song, "Carried Away" at our wedding. Kate used to love to hear "Amarillo by Morning" before she went to sleep! We are all big fans. To see him in concert with my mom and Sis was AMAZING, and something I will never forget. Thank you a million times Dad- it was one for the record books. And thanks to my hubby for being super dad while I was gone :)
Tucker
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment