
Kate + Lou = Bff
We had a special visit on Saturday. My dear friend and old teammate, Andrea, was in Houston with her adorable baby girl Lou. We loved that they made time out of their busy weekend for a fun play date. The last time I saw Andi was at my baby shower way back in October. At the time she was pregnant as well. So, it was so wonderful to finally see her again and meet her precious Lou. The babies instantly hit it off. Lou has the sweetest demeanour. We LOVED meeting her and catching up with her fun momma. We could have the Aggie midfield class of 2032! (I think?)

Sweet Girls

"So, you are Lou?"

I know Kate, I am sad too!
We wish Lou and her momma lived closer!
Hopefully we will see them again soon.
Kristen
She is a doll! Loved getting to chat at church! We should do lunch or something! :)
ReplyDelete