Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fun with Noah

CHEESE!
Courtney and Noah have been in Spring since Tuesday and we have been living it up. (When we got them on the same nap schedule--which was rare!) Our sweet Kate has not been in the napping mood this week. I am thinking she might be down to one nap a day or maybe it's her teeth. Yes, I'll blame it on the teeth!!

BUSTED!! Sitting up on her crib and NOT sleeping

Nap, what's a nap?

Giddy up

Noah has been very sweet to Kate this week. He has been patting her head, dancing and being so nice to her. I think he even shared the Elmo Airplane at Mimi's house.

Sharing
Mimi and I took the two rugrats to the children's mueseum in the Woodlands. Noah was very interested in the fire truck, grocery store and digging in the "dirt". It was fun to see his little brain figuring things out. Kate was a little too young, but she enjoyed all the action. We will be visiting again in the future. It is so close and really neat!

Look at the camera Kate! So much cool stuff to look at Momma!

What a big boy!

We love when Courtney and Noah come for a visit. We missed Uncle Kevin though. He is in Canada of all places. We hope you are having a good week.

TGIF!
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment