
What a memorable weekend! Friday we headed to Katy, with my parents, to help celebrate Noah's 1st birthday. It was such a fun day. Noah is so sweet and loving. He loved all his presents and he loved his RJ Goodies smash cake. Courtney had the cutest decorations and the party was a complete success!! We ended up spending the night and the party continued into Saturday. We took our water loving babies to one of the pools in Cinco Ranch. (Kev picked the pool and it just so happened to have two nice size water slides.---Noooo not for the babies.) We all took turns going down the slides. I cannot rememeber the last time I had been on a water slide.
"Hey Kate-Kate it's MY birthday!!"
The photo book Mimi and Grandpa gave Noah."This is how you honk the horn."
Noah & Kate are cousins and friends--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Saturday night we had our good friends Phillip and Erin come over for dinner. They have the most adorable and best behaved 6 week old you will ever meet. Kate loved looking at sweet Addison and sharing her toys. Of course, my camera was MIA for the night---go figure. I'm sure we will have lots of opportunities for many photo shoots in the future.
Sunday was very special. We are so lucky to both have such wonderful dads, and it was Erik's 1st Father's Day. Kate got up and helped me make him a tasty breakfast. We headed over to Grammy and Coaches house for a yummy lunch. Then my parents came by later that evening.
On Saturday night we had our good friends Phillip and Erin come over for dinner. They have the most adorable and best behaved 6 week old you will ever meet. Kate loved looking at sweet Addison and sharing her toys. Of course, my camera was MIA for the night---go figure. I'm sure we will have lots of opportunities for many photo shoots in the future.






How hilarious! I love the pic of you and your dad. You look beautiful in the pic with you and Kate. Thanks for always being there with the camera (except when you take those terrible ones of me!) Guess I should wear my wig!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are HILARIOUS! Hahahahahahaha
ReplyDeleteThat picture of you and your dad is hilarious!!
ReplyDelete