
Yes I said it. Kate is now 7 months old. My little baby isn't so little anymore. We took her to the neighborhood pool for the 1st time this morning to celebrate. She had such a blast. (I think Erik enjoyed it as much as her!!) I absolutely LOVE this stage. Kate is becoming so silly. We have even heard a few snorts from her when she is laughing. The most adorable snorts in the world :) Here are a few things our precious girl has been up to this month.....

-loves to play with beach balls
-tried baby food meats (thumbs up for sweet potato turkey & thumbs down for apple chicken)
-likes her high chair
-is a fabulous passenger on car trips
-pulls hair, earrings & necklaces
-is always saying the word, "BA."
** side note- the other day Courtney was asking her oh-so-smart son, Noah, what does a lamb say... and who answered 1st, you guessed it my little rocket scientist with a loud "BA!" It was so funny!! Then Noah had to show her up with a "baaaaaaaaaaaa."
-weighs around 19 pounds
-wears 12 month clothes & 18 month jimmy jams
-loves waking up EARLY (lately it has been around 4 am, a little TOO EARLY!)

-made 2 car trips to the river 2 back to back weekends to check out Mimi & Grandpa's river house
-figured out how to wave- not sure if she figured out what it means though

-went to her 1st tea room for lunch with Grammy, Mary, Peggy, Karen, Angie, Jennie, Erin, Caroline, Natalie, Katie & Ruby (and that's not even the whole family!!)

-she loves her cousins Tripp & Noah

-is very happy and social (Good thing because Kate had her 1st experience with the DPS. We had to wait 2 hours and 15 min to get my drivers license. If you were wondering, when they took my picture I did have Kate resting comfortably in her Bjorn. That will be a fun memory everytime I look at my license)
-totally enjoys the water

This is how we do it in Houston when the heat index is 100+ degrees. Put the pool on the covered
front porch with a box fan!

Look at my big girl

Swimming in only her diapie. "I love this momma, can we do this everyday?"


-Grammy, Coach, Mimi & Grandpa are always coming by to see their precious Kate. I am pretty sure she adores all the attention.

-And the most important accomplishment of the past month is Kate can sit up on her own!!
We love this little girl to pieces. She is a complete joy.
Kristen
Love these pics! Kater is getting so big, I love her silly face!
ReplyDeleteKate is precious!!! We must get together soon b/c it has been too long and Carter needs to see this girl!
ReplyDeleteHow can she keep getting even cuter every day? I love that baby girl!
ReplyDelete