Adria, Tammy, Mrs. Terrie, Erin and Courtney gave me and baby Kate the most beautiful shower. The food was delicious, the decorations were so sweet, and I loved all the fresh flowers in bright pink. They really out did themselves. I was so touched to see all my friends that were able to make it. It was so neat to look around the room and see such special friends from all different parts of my life. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
These are some great girls!!
These ladies kept me sane for 3 years.
I'm afraid I can never eat another Pillsbury.
We are more than ready for her now--THANK YOU :)
Pretty flowers everywhere. Adria's house looked absolutely beautiful!Now for Sunday... I met Jodie in college. We were teammates at TAMU. She was a couple years older than me, but we really hit it off right away. She even introduced me to Pat Green and Laynes chicken fingers. Talk about a good friend :) She is one of the most thoughtful people I know and am so happy for her and Todd.
Tomorrow I am 33 weeks along. I have realized I haven't posted one of those lovely individual belly shots in quite awhile. (Not that you can't see the growing belly in all these pictures) So, here it is...
Kristen, you look great!! I'm glad you had a fun weekend of showers...my mom couldn't stop talking about how fun your baby shower was :) You and Erik will be wonderful parents. It somehow comes to you naturally when it's your own baby!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like all the showers were fun! So sorry that I ended up missing the baby shower on Saturday. I was so sad! I have your gift, so I will call you this week to see when I can drop it by. Plus I would love to see Kate's room! Can't wait to hear the details about the festivities. See you soon!
ReplyDelete