I am officially 32 weeks pregnant. I remember when we found at towards the end of March that we were expecting our little miracle. I can't believe we have only 8 weeks left. I am going to the Dr. every 2 weeks, but soon that will change to every week. We are starting some of our classes this week at the hospital, and we have picked a pediatrician. My friend Melissa was such a big help with this decision. I appreciate your input Melissa! I was very fortunate not to have terrible morning sickness during the 1st trimester. I can only remember a few times when I found my head in the toilet. I also had some cravings. Let's see where to begin- please keep in mind these were not all at the same time. Grapefruit, crunchy Cheetos, watermelon, peanut butter and all sorts of fruit! (Also an occasional butterfinger and oreo!) These days Kate is rolling, moving and kicking up a storm. I usually feel her in the morning and at night when I am laying down. It is such an amazing feeling. We are excited to meet this little baby in less than 2 months. Now would be the time to insert a belly shot picture, but I am already in my pj's. So sorry :)
Thanks for reading,
Kristen
Tucker
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment