Friday, October 2, 2009

Birthday Week!

We have a lot to celebrate around the Schindewolf house these days. Erik turned 28 on the 1st and I turn 28 on the 7th. We are 6 days apart. I had this wonderful blog entry planned for Erik's big day however, we have been without internet for the past 5 days. I am typing this at my parents house. Hopefully, our technology problems will be solved before the weekend is up!

Erik's parents took us to a yummy bday dinner at Pappasitos on Wednesday night. That is one of our favorite places to go. Carl, Joe and Karen joined us for some fajitas and some RJ Goodies cupcakes. Erik's favorite- thanks Susie! Of course, the whole restaurant sang to us. I guess you never get to old for that! It looks like the birthday bandit has struck again. Aunt Janelle surprises you with a fun bday sign for your yard. Erik saw it the morning of his birthday. I have put a picture below.

To continue the celebration we went to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs of Saturday morning. It is 3-D and so good! This was one of Erik's favorite books growing up, so we had to go see the movie. That night we had the Burkes and our parents over for dinner and to watch the Aggies. Well, the dinner was good. Not the game. Noah got to come as well. Court and Kev were celebrating their 1st anniversary, so my parents got to keep Noah. He was a little bit of a party pooper though! He got to try out Kate's crib. We hope you had a good weekend. I will be posting pics of the nursery soon.




When you are 28 apparently it is ok to grow a beard!!


Don & Susie at Pappasitios


Thanks Aunt Janelle for the bday sign!



Soon this will be baby Kate! I don't think Noah minded the pink!


Thanks for reading!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment