Sunday, September 27, 2009

Family Baby Shower

I had the best weekend. Erik's sweet family had a wonderful shower for Kate! It was at his Aunt Karen's beautiful house and so many of his family members were there. Some of his cousins even drove in from Tyler and Austin. It made me feel so special! Kate handled all of the attention quite well. Some of his family hadn't seen her in a couple of months and they couldn't believe how much she had grown :) We got so many great gifts. She is already one loved little girl. You would not believe what her Uncle Carl and Aunt Traci gave her---a custom made doll house book shelf. It is my favorite thing in her whole nursery. Carl was so thoughtful to make it for his niece. I know she will enjoy it for many years. I absolutely LOVE it!! Kate will be lucky to be a part of such a big loving family in a couple of months, that is for sure. Thank you to Mary, Karen, Peggy C., Janelle, Carrie, Peggy S., all the cousins and friends of the family for a very special baby shower! We appreciate all you do for us.

The cutest cake! And it was so yummy.

Erik's cousin Becky made the diaper cake. Love the pink and green!

The amazing doll house bookcase decorated and in her nursery.

The hostess with the mostest---Aunt Karen!
Traci & Jessica. We are all pregnant! Kate will have a cousin due in Feb. and one due in March.
Me and my MIL (mother in law) She has made Kate the sweetest blankets.

Align Left

Cousin Erin and her adorable baby girl. Thanks for coming all the way from Tyler!

The Strutz girls!

Thanks for reading!
Kristen

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a fun shower! I just love the doll house bookcase :) I hope you are doing great and enjoying the end of your pregnancy. Kate will be here before we know it...I can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete