Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Nursery

It has been so fun decorating the room for our baby girl. We have had lots of help. Uncle Carl, Adam, my Dad and Erik all painted and/or helped put up the bead board. It was quite a big project. A big shout out to my momma and her sewing skills. She made a crib sheet, a cover for the changing pad, helped with the bulletin board, made a liner for the dirty clothes hamper and jazzed up the curtains. It has been great decorating with my mom---as usual :) Susie made the fun blanket that is hanging over the rocker. It matches perfectly! As you can tell, I love bright pink and green.








Thanks for reading,

Kristen

2 comments:

  1. I love how the room turned out!! Everything looks just perfect...now Kate just needs to get here. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...so cute! I'm not surprised at how good it looks. You are so crafty and have a wonderful decorating sense :) Kate is one lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete