Monday, August 17, 2009

To all the teachers....

I wanted to give a little shout out to all my teacher friends out there! This is such a hectic time of the year for all teachers. From getting your room ready, reviewing procedures, setting up all that technology, and much much more! I am very fortunate to not have to go back this year. I will get to stay home with Baby Kate. This is a temporary deal that we are going to try out. However, I wanted to wish all my teacher friends good luck! I hope your room is filled with sweet angelic students---you deserve it!

Keeping with the school theme take a walk with me down memory lane.....



Thanks for reading!
Kristen

2 comments:

  1. Love the Northampton Elementary pics. Its funny how you are in the "taller" kids row and Erik is in front of you :). Thanks for helping w/ baby Noah today. xoxo Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally blew it on the first picture but I got the second one. Would you ever think that you knew your future husband back then?? Crazy! Ya'll are so cute!

    ReplyDelete