Sunday, August 16, 2009

First blog entry!

Well, it's official we are in the BLOG world! We are so behind the times---no facebook, no myspace, and no blog until now. We thought this would be a great way to keep family and friends updated on our growing family. The only thing that seems to be growing these days is my belly! I am 25 weeks pregnant with a little baby girl. Erik and I are very excited to become parents. We have decided on the name Kate. Baby Kate will be making her debut towards the end of November and we couldn't be happier.

Erik and I do not have much experience with little babies. I am very familiar with the needs, wants, and demands of 6 year olds; but an infant is another ballgame. Luckily, we have been getting some hands on practice with sweet Baby Noah. Courtney and Kevin have been letting us in on the secrets of dealing with a newborn. We (or should I say I) have been changing diapers, feeding, burping, and loving on Noah. Erik has been very hands on as well. We are trying to learn all that we can before our precious baby Kate comes into the world.

I was told to wrap this up by my darling husband. Here is a sneak peek of baby Kate. This picture was taken towards the beginning of the summer. We go back for another ultra sound in a couple of weeks, and can't wait to see how she has grown. She should be around 12 inches and over a pound--what a big girl!

Thanks for reading!
Kristen

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited that you got a blog! I have been bad with keeping up with mine lately, but I will try and do better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Baby Kate and for the blog! Can't wait to hear/see more of what you guys are up to. Pllllllease put up some belly pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad y'all decided to join the blog world. Can't wait to see pics and hear everything about Kate. November will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the vast world of the internet (aka worldwide web), you two! Glad to have you here. I can't wait to stay up on all things Schindewolf related, and I love being in the know of your Happily Ever After. Cute blog title:) Love and miss you. ~Burke

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog, Kristen! I'm so excited to be able to keep up with you, Erik and baby Kate. I hope you're feeling good!

    ReplyDelete