Monday, August 24, 2009

26 weeks pregnant!

What a wonderful way to start our week! We had an ultra sound this morning that was fantastic. We haven't had an ultra sound since week 18, and let me tell you baby Kate has been growing! Her face is filling out and she was moving her hands and feet all around. Every time we get an ultra sound we are amazed at this little miracle growing inside me. I wish you could have seen Erik's face--it was priceless! We confirmed that she is definitely a girl. Both sets of grandparents are over the top excited. I love calling my mom and Susie after our appointments. They are completely overjoyed and can't wait until she gets here. Enjoy her most recent picture. I always think these ultra sound pictures are kinda strange looking, but the tech got a really good shot of her developing face.




Thanks for reading!
Kristen

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kristen,
    Congratulations! I am so happy for you and Erik. Yall are going to be great parents!
    Take care,
    Holly "Davis" Brannon

    ReplyDelete