Saturday, June 23, 2012

Erik, Tim & Don

 We had a nice Sunday celebrating our dads and Erik :) We lunched at Fuddruckers with my parents.  Kate was all about PA.  I mean all about him.  It was so cute.  I am pretty sure my dad adored every second of it.  After a quick lunch we headed over to my parents for some swimming.  Well, Erik, Kate and my dad hit the pool.  Abbey took a little nap and me and mom relaxed.  Kate is getting really brave in the pool and loves being thrown in the air by her Daddy and Pa.  Abbey was extra sweet to her Daddy and giving him lots of attention. 

Later in the evening we visited Schindewolf Lane.  We had a nice dinner with Don, Susie, Carl, Traci, Tripp, Tucker and Aunt Janelle.  Oh, and the best cherry pie thanks to RJ Goodies. 

Nice Hair Don.

We had a happy day celebrating our Dads.

Speaking of Dads, Kate has been covering Erik with kisses and hugs lately.  She runs to him when he gets home from work.  It is precious.  A huge hug is usually followed with this---
" DADDY I missed you.  I love you soooooo much!  I'm sooooo happy you're here!" She even says it in a dramatic tone.  Man, I love this girl :) And her Daddy too.


No comments:

Post a Comment