Wednesday, June 13, 2012

9 months



Abbey is now 9 months old. I can't believe it!! She is still the happiest thing :) Here are a few things out little love is up to.
-CRAWLING!
-clapping
-eating real food (grill cheese, pancakes, sweet potato, peas, pinto and black beans, pear)
-Sleeping through the night :) 7:30-6:00. This momma will gladly take it.
-still adoring Kate. The other day she called her Ta Ta 2 times. I am always saying, "Where's Kate?" And I think she hears the end sound.
- We were at my parents the other night and Kate told Abbey, "You are special!" What a moment :)
-met Daddy at work
-shaking her head no (not sure if she means No or not) is still pretty funny!
-wakes up soooo happy
-loves playing with new "big girl toys"
-Has two bottom teeth and getting 2 top.





We love you Abbey girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment