Here are a few shots from Easter morning. Kate & Grace wore our old Easter dresses and they looked so sweet. We are so glad Mom saved them all these years :) What a special treat to see our little babies wearing the same dresses all these years later! It was a circus trying to get all their pictures together.
Grace is so social and adores Abbey. She is always waving and gets so excited! I forgot how fun 1 year olds can be! She called Abbey baby and she can now say Abbey :) I can tell they are going to be the best of friends. Grace is a spitting image of my sister and we love it!!
Happy first Easter precious Abbey! This could be my all time favorite picture of our little doll. She enjoyed the river too and even slept in a pac in play in the "baby cave" aka the laundry room :) Grace used to sleep through the night in there. But no such lucky with Babber Boo! (Abbey) She still gets up at least once a night. Maybe she was just excited about the Easter Bunny??
We forgot to give Abbey her basket when she had her pretty dress on :( But, she loved her new chewer things and was happy to get a few new things!!
Prince Noah doesn't seem to mind being the only boy! These two got along pretty well. They love riding their hot wheels on the deck and trying to catch rolly polleys. They probably ate 200 jellybeans between the two of them!
This is a picture of a picture. I wish I had a scanner! Well this is me, wearing the same dress as this little love....
Great picture Pa! I don't know how you got her to smile and stand still :)
Time to put away the Easter decorations! Kate will be so sad. She always asks me--which holiday is next??
Yes, I updated in record time. There is a part one below :)
Kristen
Tucker
11 years ago
How special that Kate got to wear the same dress as you did! Such great memories!!
ReplyDeleteAlmost as much fun as being there! Thanks for posting so many precious pics.
ReplyDelete