We have done it! Kate is no longer in her crib. SHE IS IN A BIG GIRL BED. Honestly, she is not napping much anymore, so we figured why not? She did sleep in it last night with only a few minor problems. I have to admit, it was nice to snuggle with her for a bit. The first time she saw her bedding she said, "Holy moly this is beautiful!" I about died :) She is such a funny girl! The bed she is using is the bed I used when I was growing up. I love the fact that she gets to sleep in it now. Thanks for the idea Mom, and for painting it Dad. Kate loves it. Our girl is growing up.
I think Abbey loves it as much as Kate :) Let's hope for a restful night for our big girl and her tired but happy parents--- goodnight!
Kristen
Tucker
11 years ago
Holy, moly it is beautiful!! You guys did a wonderful job... So proud of Miss Kater!
ReplyDeleteI love it! I can't believe how grown up she is!
ReplyDeleteHer room looks so cute!!! Glad she loves it!! Way to go Kate!
ReplyDelete