Kate turned 20 months old this past Tues. 20!! She had a special breakfast picnic with donut holes at our special little spot--the duck pond. We got there around 7:45, so we weren't sweating to death. Kate loved looking at the ducks, turtles and minnows. I think she liked the donut holes the best. Such a fun little memory for this momma!She is so full of energy these days and really a social butterfly.
Here are a few things I would love to remember about our sweet girl.
-says HI to everyone (multiple times!)
-Yesterday I asked her to hand me her bowl. She decided to throw it (thanks Erik) and then without missing a beat said, "Good catch Mommy!" I patiently (between laughs) explained we only throw balls.
-Coach has taught her to show her muscles.
-Here are a favorite of her sayings.....
-"One more time!"
-"Cousin Nooonie Coston house"
-"So silly"
-"Goofy laugh." (insert silly Goofy laughter here)
-"Goodnight Mommy"
-She is always standing on the scale in our bathroom and Erik tells her Wow, 28 pounds. Well, now when we ask her Kate how much do you weigh? She says really fast 28 pounds.
This girl has such a good memory. Erik and I do not know where she gets it.
We love our little firecracker so much!!
Thanks for checking in,
Kristen
Haha! I can totally picture the bowl incident. We have said "We only throw balls" probably a million times in our home. Gotta love these moments as they go by so fast. Great seeing you the other day!
ReplyDeleteGee, we've never thrown anything at our house... where'd she come up with that (RIGHT!). Remember all the places I found balls when we finally moved from the Wild Moss house? Along with memory, I just can't believe how appropriately she uses her words - and don't forget Guadalupe, Baloney, and Buxtehude! XOXO Susu
ReplyDelete