Sunday, July 31, 2011

August already?!

Yikes, we won't be a family of three much longer! I am starting to get very excited about our second little blessing! We simply can't wait to meet Abbey :) We have been bringing it up more with Kate and she knows she is going to be a big sister in September. (Not too sure she understands September though---details!!) I am almost 33 weeks along and had Kate at 37 weeks. I haven't starting "willing" Abbey out just yet, but I would not be disappointed if she was here a little early!

We have been staying in lots these days. Kate is not a fan of staying in the cart when we go out, and I am not in too good of shape to chase her around. We have been making the most of our days by playing, doing puzzles and watching a little TV. She is really into Mickey Mouse and Yo Gabba. Kate survived a week of feeling yucky with a stomach bug and is back to her chatty silly self. Lately, she has been saying----
"Good idea Mommy!"
"Whoa Kate really tall!"
"LISTEN, what's that noise "(while pointing to her ear)
"Need new batteries, not working."
My favorite saying is after she dumps out balls and completely messes up her playroom she says, " What a messy mess!"
There is never a dull moment around this house!!
Enjoy the pictures!

A family shot before a Saturday night wedding.
Enjoying a bike ride with Daddy

Relaxing and watching a little Dora with Daddy before bedtime. 




Kate's new favorite food.  Usually she asks for blue.

Hanging out with Cousin Tripp and a duck in the wagon.

A big thank you to Susu and Coach for watching Kate until all hours of the night on Saturday.  We had a great time at the wedding and Kate had such a fun time with y'all/  I still can't believe y'all got her to eat green beans!! 


Have a great week everybody,
Kristen



1 comment: