Monday, June 6, 2011

Almost 19 months old!

I have been wanting to do an 18 month post for our little Kate, but time has gotten away from me! It seems like we are always on the go, and once again the blog has been neglected! I have really noticed what a big girl Kate is becoming. I took her to the Dr. the other day and she stood on the big kid scale. No more sitting on the baby scale! She weighs almost 28 pounds and is wearing size 2t. I am loving being at home with my silly girl.


Here are a few new things she has started saying----
---Oh Boy!
---Kate-Kate do that!
---Mommy sit here, Daddy sit here, Kate sit here!
---when she says thank you she also says your welcome in the same breath
---paddle paddle (she likes to show us how she swims)
---is loving eating apples. She says, "No stem, no stem eat middle." I forgot to teach her about the seeds!
---LOVES Dora who she calls Doodie and Boots.
---enjoys books--She likes Too Purpley, Mommy's Hugs and lots more.
---Mimi let her play with play dough for the 1st time. She might have tasted it too!
---has eaten a few veggies (FINALLY)--broccoli and cooked carrots
---I call her my fruitarian. She loves all fruit!!
---we are still working on using a fork all the time.
Today she was sitting on my lap when I was making the grocery list and I was asking her what she wanted me to add to it. She said COOKIES (really tookies). I am thinking she has a sweet tooth like her momma :)

Thanks for checking in on our growing girl,
Kristen

2 comments:

  1. Love that sweet girl!! She is so smart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is too cute!! I can't believe she is already 19 months!! Soon you will have two of these cutie pants running around!

    ReplyDelete