Sunday, June 12, 2011

Tea Party & more

Kate went to her 1st tea party this week. Aunt Karen was so sweet to have a few of the little ones over for a very fancy tea! It was so much fun. Aunt Karen went above and beyond and Kate loved every second. She kept saying TEA PARTY and see tried lots of new foods. She enjoyed pimento cheese, chicken salad, yummy apricot jello salad and even scones. My girl is such a good eater! Susu was there and even Tripp was included in the fun. Thank you so much Aunt Karen. What a wonderful memory!

Our week went by so fast. Kate and I decided to have some of our friends over we hadn't seen in way too long. Jenny came by with her adorable little one, Emily. Big brother Evan was out of town, but we loved seeing Emily.
Cutie Emily
We also had Dara and her little man come over. Brody is almost 6 months old and is such a doll. Kate kept calling him BROBY (from Yo Gabba) and she did not want to share her bumbo. Sorry Dara, we are working on our manners :) I taught school with both these girls and I am so glad we have stayed friends.

Handsome Brody
Speaking of old friends, one of my besties Jodie, was in town for a few days. We had lunch at Freebirds and relived our college days. Well not exactly--we have moved on from our Aggie days. We are both pregnant with girls and had so much to talk about. It was little rushed because Kater Bug was with us and you just can't have a leisurely lunch with a 19 month old. My mom and I loved visiting with you Jodie.

We had a busy weekend. We had Gringo's with Erik's parents on Friday and Kate and Tripp were so funny playing together! Erik had lots of projects this weekend. I am cracking the whip around here :) (And also making way too many purchases on ETSY!) We got Abbey's room painted and it is coming along! Speaking of Abbey, she is really kicking and punching in my tummy these days. I think this is my favorite part of being pregnant. I still can't believe we are going to have another baby girl!

My nephew, Noah, is turning 2 this week-where does the time go?
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment