Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Little Miss

I realized I had like 12 birthday posts for Kate (not really that many!) but I have not written down what she has been up to the past month. Kate is now walking everywhere! It is so fun to see. She is a very strong willed little thing. We might just be throwing a few tantrums over here. Is it possible that the terrible twos start early? Speaking of tantrums---at the river house Kate was sprawled out on the wood floors wailing and Erik came into the room and said, " Sounds like someone is skinning a cat in here." Do you know what our sweet angel said--"Meow, Meow!" Hilarious :)
Here are a few more things Kate has been saying and doing.
-she can point to her ears, eyes, bellybutton, nose, mouth, toes, head and hair.
-she makes a few animal noises. Cow, cat, dog, and her favorite one to make is BBBAAAAAAAAAA for a sheep. Noah is a great teacher!
-she says Pa, Da, up, no (another favorite of hers!), me, mama, nini for Noah, ball, bow, yum yum (for food)hot and hat that is all I can think of right now
-she waves bye and says hi
- she loves the books Moo Baa La La La and Daddys Hugs.
-and has developed a mean scowl (see below)
It is mean.
I love to give this new look to anyone/anywhere
--Walmart, Whataburger--you name it.

Hmmm..I've never been in here.

I move the bar stools around the kitchen.

I love to go down slides.
-I am getting lots of hair.
-Momma cut off my rat tail, so I had my 1st hair cut.

Already a soccer player??
I can still be sweet :)

Thanks for checking in,
Kristen


4 comments:

  1. I didn't notice the haircut (but that should't surprise you since I'm hopeless!). Sure enjoyed that little sweet thing today... didn't get the "mean look" more than once or twice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't believe that Little Kate has a mean bone in her body! Mommy's lying!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! She and Cash would make a great team. HA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha.....I love the scowl picture! She is a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete