Monday, December 6, 2010

Wedding Fun!

Erik and I headed out of town this weekend for his sweet cousin Jennie's wedding. We had such a blast! The ceremony was very nice and the reception was great! We had way too much fun with Carl and Traci :) The reception was at an old theater and there was such a fun vibe in the place. There was dancing and even a vintage photo booth. Jennie looked beautiful and was glowing the whole night. Sorry to say, that Kate missed out on the fun. She had a slumber party at Mimi and Pa's house. She definitely was not bored. She went to Walmart, the donut shop and Mexican food. Thanks Mom and Dad! We really appreciate you taking such great care of our little Boopers.


Look what we found!--Kate st.

Speaking of Kate.....

Here is her new idea of fun.

What a fun weekend. Coach, Tripp and Kate really missed out.
Thanks for checking in,
Kristen

1 comment:

  1. I still get a kick that you are related to that whole crew! LOVE, Jennie, and I am so happy for her! The reception sounded like a blast!

    ReplyDelete