Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pumpkin Patch


We, like everyone else in this city, decided to head to the pumpkin patch for some fall fun. Kate was more than amused by the pumpkins. She was literally crawling/climbing over them. It was too funny. She was on sensory overload. From the big orange pumpkins, all the babies around and the planes flying over us---she was pumped up! Erik definitely earns top dad honors. I was armed with the camera and he was THAT guy doing anything to make his little darling smile. I mean anything---even the loud monkey noises. (That is usually our golden ticket to a smile!) Can you really see Erik causing a scene? Trust me, the things he will do to keep both his girls happy. Enjoy the pictures. We only had to take 62 of them--no not really!


( I know the spider bow is a bit ridiculous---even for me!)

We also took a family trip to the grocery store. This is a rarity. I wanted you to see how we roll through the HEB. And yes, she is steering with her foot. The fun never ends with this little girl.
Here are just a few more from the weekend.

Look no hands! Kate has taken a few steps today.

My girl
Happy Fall!
Kristen

3 comments:

  1. My favorite is Kate steering the cart with her foot! Looks like you three had a good weekend! Happy Fall to you guys as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that little "Punkin" - I always hate to miss out on these things, so thanks so much for the pictures. She's simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! We were among the thousands that visited the pumpkin patch, too! :) Love the standing pics! She is a doll!!!

    ReplyDelete