Monday, October 11, 2010

11 Months Old!

Kate is now 11 months old. She has been so busy this month. She has said hot, Dada, Mama, baby and how big. My friend, Jessica, gave me a book called, How Big, and Kate LOVES it. There are pictures of real babies in it and she is totally obsessed with babies. One night, Erik was changing her diaper and he screamed for me to get in there. I run in there and I hear, "how big" in the sweetest little voice. She seriously said it like 20 times. She is cruising along the furniture and I swear I saw a tiny step the other day. This girl LOVES to eat. She has tried lots of real people food this month. She is finally eating yogurt and loves pizza and spaghetti. Luckily, she will still eat baby food most days. I have been sneaking in carrots whenever possible :) Sometimes she even wants to feed herself with a spoon. This can be tricky due to the fact that she is not all about the bib.


As you can see, Kate is finally wearing shoes. (Andi, I know Aaron will finally approve!) They light up and she loves them. We have been going on lots of picnics and enjoying this beautiful weather. Erik will meet us after work and we have the best time. Kate is so amused by ducks, birds and she enjoys the swings. Our lives just revolve around our sweet little girl and we wouldn't have it any other way.

At the park with her bud Carter

All the girls on our street

Kate had her 1st trip to Aggieland. We went for an Aggie soccer game on Sunday. She loved being outside and watching all the action. It really made me miss that place. It was so nice to see all the coaches and get a chance to visit with them.


Speaking of firsts, Kate also went to her 1st tea room. (Completely opposite from the soccer game, I know!) Susie, Aunt Karen, my mom and Kate all went for lunch on Monday. Kate was on her best behavior and it was such a nice way to spend a Monday. Thanks Grammy!!

Happy 11 month bday sweet girl!

Thanks for checking in,
Kristen

3 comments:

  1. I just love her! She is too cute. I can't believe she is almost a year old! Has it really been that long???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of Kate kissing her daddy :) Such a sweet girl. I cannot wait to meet her! Happy 11 months Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a sweetie and I'm so proud to be her Grammy! Amazes me how much the girl can smile - I just love her so much!

    ReplyDelete