Sunday, September 19, 2010

Happy bday Grandpa & much More!

Here is a glimpse of our week in pictures, LOTS of pictures.
Enjoy!!

Dance party with Noah

Aunt Traci's bday celebration at Texas Roadhouse

Handsome Tripp

Andy, Kelly, Rich & Kara came over for dinner.

Laura, Bailey, Karen and Grammy
Happy 4th Birthday Jaimee Lynn!

1st Bike Ride1st time to feed the ducks

Loving on Mimi

Happy Birthday DAD! We hope you have a wonderful Monday and birthday. Your birthday this year is extra special because we have Kate to help celebrate. We ALL love you so much!!!

Climbing up the stairs with Grandpa

Lots of firsts for Kate this weekend. She even had her 1st taste of cookie cake. She might have a sweet tooth like her momma.

Thanks for checking in and looking at all our pictures.
Kristen

1 comment:

  1. Fun fun fun! Give her a kiss! I'm sorry I haven't called you back! I will give you a call this week.

    ReplyDelete